Double Miles and a few other bits at Langham Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Miles and a few other bits at Langham Hotels

Never stay at them myself - although I was pleasantly surprised to read a mail shot yesterday announcing a GM I know has been appoointed at one of these properties - but in case others do:

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

A place where chic shops, restaurants and nightspots rub
    shoulders with fascinating historic sites, Shanghai is one of the world’s most happening cities.

As a member of KrisFlyer, you are cordially invited to experience Shanghai’s charm and wonders with special offers by Langham’s two enchanting hotels in the city.

Book at the best available rate and you can earn Double KrisFlyer miles, as well as enjoy a 15% discount plus more privileges.

The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai

The Langham, Yangtze Boutique, Shanghai

Located at the heart of the ultimate lifestyle destination where the cultural and contemporary meet, The Langham Xintiandi stands as the gateway to Shanghai’s entertainment scene, offering views of Xintiandi’s historic shikumen housing while enchanting you with contemporary amenities.

An Art Deco jewel of 1930s, The Langham, Yangtze Boutique, Shanghai
    welcomes you with a flawless blend of timeless elegance and contemporary innovation. All just moments away from Shanghai’s central business district, People’s Square and the many delightful shops, restaurants and cultural offerings on Nanjing Road.

Experience luxurious comforts and impeccable service at
    The Langham

From 15 January until 30 April 2011, book at the best available rate
    to receive the following privileges:

• 15% discount off the best available rate
    • Daily RMB300 dining credit
    • Late check-out until 4pm
    • Free internet access
    • Double KrisFlyer miles

For more information, please visit the hotel websites or
    contact the hotel reservations directly:

99 Madang Road, Xintiandi, Shanghai 200021, China
    tlxtd.resv@langhamhotels.com

No.740 Hankou Road, Shanghai 200001, P.R. China
    tlsha.resv@langhamhotels.com
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 20 January 2011, 04:18 AM.

The only Langham hotel I know is the one in Mong Kok in Kowloon, Hong Kong. I've never stayed but it's meant to be a nice luxury hotel for the price charged (possibly because it's in or very near a red light district).

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      The only Langham hotel I know is the one in Mong Kok in Kowloon, Hong Kong. I've never stayed but it's meant to be a nice luxury hotel for the price charged (possibly because it's in or very near a red light district).
      It is a nice luxury hotel minus the $$$$. Ab Fab location especially with so many good eating places a few mins walk away. Connected to the Langham Place mall and with a MTR station in the basement, its hard to beat.

Stayed there in Aug last year and liked it a lot. It was on Summer offer for a wee bit over HK$1K. Tried to credit the stay to KF but they said promo rate so no miles....

Comment

Working...
      X