Business Saver Awards on SIN-HKG-SIN for Mar-May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Saver Awards on SIN-HKG-SIN for Mar-May 2011

Ive checked thru the system for Business Saver award flights for the entire period March to May 2011.

Seems its all Waitlisted. Not a single available seat at all.

I wonder if they are withdrawing Business Savers ...

Highly unlikely, most probably they believe they can sell those seats rather than give them out for redemption purposes

Comment

I thought you couldn't get biz saver on that route anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by ozdude View Post
        You can, on non A380 and 77W operated services. There are a few remaining 2 class 772 services.

Comment

Originally posted by ozdude View Post
          SIN-HKG SQ866/872/870
          HKG-SIN SQ859/865/871

Above flights still can redeem for Business Savers for now.

Once SQ866/865 changes to 77W later on this year, only Standard awards will be available on 866/865.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
            SIN-HKG SQ866/872/870
            HKG-SIN SQ859/865/871

Above flights still can redeem for Business Savers for now.

Once SQ866/865 changes to 77W later on this year, only Standard awards will be available on 866/865.
            I had no idea that SQ866/865 would change to 77W later this year, but it all makes sense now -- I had made a "business saver" redemption booking on SQ865 for mid 2011 on the refurbished B777-200 but noticed the aircraft had been swapped to B777-300ER when I went online to make my seat selection!

By the way, does anyone have any seat and book-the-cook recommendations for this route? Here are the choices:

Grilled chicken breast with capsicum, tomato salsa and potatoes

Grilled fillet of beef with shallot tarragon sauce, French beans, roasted pumpkin and black pepper mashed potatoes

Pan-fried sea bass with sun-dried tomato pesto, mixed vegetables, and potatoes

Stir-fried prawns and scallops with braised beans in leek and red wine vinaigrette with vegetables

Braised assorted mushrooms in bean curd skin, seasonal vegetables, and steamed rice

Braised pork ball Shanghai style with bok choy, carrots, and vegetable rice

Chirashi Sushi

Deep-fried salmon with garlic cloves, chu hau sauce, vegetables, and steamed rice

Steamed egg with scallops, mixed vegetables and rice

Stir-fried chicken and abalone with Chinese greens and steamed rice

Thai style red beef curry, selected vegetables and steamed rice
            Last edited by SQfan2010; 7 January 2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X