Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earning KrisFlyer Miles and KrisFlyer Elite Miles‏ when flying on Virgin Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
    I see an alphabet after my flight number. That's my class of ticket? I am not talking of class of travel (FIRST/BIZ/ECONS), but class of ticket in case I did not make myself clear.
    Instead of wasting time posting on multiple forums and getting yourself confused in the process. Why not pick up the phone and give SQ/VS a ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
      Instead of wasting time posting on multiple forums and getting yourself confused in the process. Why not pick up the phone and give SQ/VS a ring?
      can at least explain what does the diff classes of ticket stands for?

Comment

can at least explain what does the diff classes of ticket stands for?
        http://tinyurl.com/2w2luf9

Comment

I see an alphabet after my flight number. That's my class of ticket? I am not talking of class of travel (FIRST/BIZ/ECONS), but class of ticket in case I did not make myself clear.
          Yes the alphabet does represent the ticket / fare class. You will see alphabets such as R, F, J, C, E, O, I, etc. These alphabets do represet fare class as well as class of travel.
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
            X