Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption & Earning Question

Hi guys, I have a few things to ask about redemptions

Let's say I have about about 35,000 miles on SQ, (10,000 something elite miles), and I want to redeem a flight which will be about 15,000 points. Will the miles be deducted from the elite miles, or the older miles (cuz I want to reach Gold status hehe)... Or, if I'm KF Gold and I have about 115,000 miles (40,000 in the current year) and want to redeem something thats 75,000 miles, will that again be taken from the miles earnt in the current year?

Finally if I'm Elite Silver but need to qualify for Gold by June 2011 (I became an silver member in June this year), and am not able to.. is it possible for me to qualify for gold in the next year? As in, by next June (2011) , I again qualify for silver, is it possible for me to get gold if I earn 50,000 elite between June 2011 and June 2012?

I'm new at this whole frequent flier thing cuz I used to fly so many different airlines, and even with reading all the extensive posts on the forum, it's still confusing Would appreciate your help!!!

35k miles is redeemable miles, whatever you redeem will be deducted from here. The oldest miles will be deducted first.

Yes, you can get gold in in any of your qualification period if you get 50k qualification miles.

Comment

Is there a mileage calculator to see how many miles are required for a roundtrip MNL-SIN trip or a MNL-KUL trip with a SIN stop-over?

Comment

Have a read through
        https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...lyer/index.jsp

Comment

Working...
        X