SIA PPS Club Diary & Calendar 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA PPS Club Diary & Calendar 2011

Just received the SIA PPS Club Diary & Calendar 2011.

The diary this time is dark blue in colour. Content & design pretty much the same as for Year 2010.

The calendar as well, not much change as the one in Year 2010.

I think they're not going to spend more on coming up with new designs

Comment

Lets hope they remember me this year - I had to remind them last year before I finally received my PPS diary in the new year!

Comment

I don't use paper calendar anymore.

Any SQTalker is welcome to my copy if you pay for postage.

Comment

I've always wondered what their calendars look like..

Comment

FYI for UK based PPS members, my PPS diary arrived today so look out for yours - if you don't receive it in the next week or so, suggest you chase up your local PPS Co-ordinator - am mentioning this as mine failed to arrive last year until I chased it up in the new year!

Comment

Any one have spare PPS diary 2011?

I am willing to pay a bit / pay for postage

To mods : if trading is not acceptable here , please erase my post. Thank you and advance apology
              Thank You For Flying With Singapore Airlines , A Member Of Star Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by LottieM View Post
                FYI for UK based PPS members, my PPS diary arrived today so look out for yours - if you don't receive it in the next week or so, suggest you chase up your local PPS Co-ordinator - am mentioning this as mine failed to arrive last year until I chased it up in the new year!
                Yep, just got back on mine has arrived in the post. Interesting to see the return name and address on the back of the package as hadn't noticed them before.

I am told to expect a calendar shortly....if you're reading this J... I am in the office for the rest of this week so I'll put the kettle on.....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Yep, just got back on mine has arrived in the post. Interesting to see the return name and address on the back of the package as hadn't noticed them before.

I am told to expect a calendar shortly....if you're reading this J... I am in the office for the rest of this week so I'll put the kettle on.....
                  Oooooh, a calendar - never been lucky enough to receive one of those!!

Comment

Oooooh, a calendar - never been lucky enough to receive one of those!!
                    Yes, a good man drops one off each year.

If you don't get one yourself and you'd like one then may I....

....suggest you chase up your local PPS Co-ordinator ....

I am sure the lovely Ms M would be able to assist.

Comment

The Diary 2010 is quite a useful size just needs more space to write notes.

Comment

Beijing PPS Diary (big/small) Calendar just arrived today...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          And Mr J has been in for his cup of tea and dropped off next years calendar, which was very nice of him.

The calendar is called Art by Mother Nature and has a little less detail than this year as they haven't bothered stating which country the shot is from and how many times they fly there like they do on this years, and the girls have switched sides.

Comment

I became a QPP this Nov 2010 - Havent received the Diary and its 30 Dec already.

I called to inquire as to when my Diary and Calender might arrive. Apparently, SQ has taken the "cut-off" date as Oct 2010, and thus newer PPS Club members would be left out of this ...

I was quite shocked at this lame excuse ...

Anyway, the nice PPS Coordinator apologised and quickly put a request for the diary for me ... Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by FFlyer View Post
                              Anyway, the nice PPS Coordinator apologised and quickly put a request for the diary for me ... Sigh...
                              No worries, FFlyer, they'll get it out to ya soon enough

We have been so busy flying all over the place this month, that our calendar + diary are still in their wrapping package!

We might just open them on January 1st
                              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                              X