Note to SQ - Upgrade Saver Awards or lose customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to SQ - Upgrade Saver Awards or lose customers

In this day of paramount customer service, SQ risks losing valued customers by restricting the amount of saver award numbers on most flights in busines + first as well as not allowing business + first saver awards on the A380 and 777-300ER.

A wise man who has a senior marketing role in Australia once said to me that "Loyalty is nothing that 10% off won't buy"!

The SQ product, once the benchmark worldwide, is equally matched by a number of airlines. With the GFC, price is paramount!

Come on SQ, think about loyalty and your valued customers as a matter of priority with the additional revenue they bring to you or risk losing your regular customers to your competitors who are more agressive in maintaining loyalty!

Look forward to seeing savers in business + first soon!

Originally posted by SQ354 View Post
    In this day of paramount customer service, SQ risks losing valued customers by restricting the amount of saver award numbers on most flights in busines + first as well as not allowing business + first saver awards on the A380 and 777-300ER.

A wise man who has a senior marketing role in Australia once said to me that "Loyalty is nothing that 10% off won't buy"!

The SQ product, once the benchmark worldwide, is equally matched by a number of airlines. With the GFC, price is paramount!

Come on SQ, think about loyalty and your valued customers as a matter of priority with the additional revenue they bring to you or risk losing your regular customers to your competitors who are more agressive in maintaining loyalty!

Look forward to seeing savers in business + first soon!
    Now if we could only get someone of importance in SQ to listen and think the same way.

I have been saying your last line for at least three years now.

SQ238.

Comment

i dont think they will change that anytime soon...

Comment

I'd definitely love to see savers in F and J on the A380 and 77W........

but... they've been getting away with it for nigh on close to 4 years. Customers haven't run away in droves, they're still doing very well by most accounts. Let's face it - They're not exactly in shambles and ruin are they?

From their perspective, the strategy ain't broke. And if it ain't broke, why fix it? They'll release them sooner or later - but I don't see it happening right now

Comment

Actually with the new chief taking the helm in less than 2 months and the mass exodus of the stone age monkeys, we might see some changes.

Comment

I have a SIN-LHR on 322 in Feb and am desperately hoping for C saver to pop up!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ354 View Post
              SQ risks losing valued customers by restricting the amount of saver award numbers on most flights in busines + first as well as not allowing business + first saver awards on the A380 and 777-300ER
              Well this one of the causes for the continued decline on the number of SQ sectors I have taken. For long haul F saver awards for example, one can only do so on SQ11/12 & SQ25/26.
              My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Yes but don't forget about the award winning IFE, that's all that matters, none of this trivial rewarding frequent flyers and brand loyalty nonsense.

Comment

I think SQTalk member need to come together to make our voice heard. Or at the very least, demand a dialouge.

Comment

Working...
                  X