Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Redemption and then you need to change fllights

Hi..

Whats the go when you upgrade with points and then find out that you now need to change flights? Yes client just change the whole project timetable from November to February.

Can I move the redemption to the new dates (providing there are avails for upgrades)? Or have I successfully blown a nice stack of miles?

Thanks for your help.

question?

You need to call up SQ Reservations and advise them of your new itinerary.

But, you need to fork out at 1,500 miles or USD 15 (provided you are PPS or Elite Gold) or 2,500 miles or USD 25 (if no status) to put back the miles into your Krisflyer account. The requirement of putting back miles to your account is ensure there are no miles which are expired, then you can do so.

After that, of course need to have availability in your new itinerary, then reservations can help you to do the upgrade accordingly. Or do it online so you can enjoy the 15% discount.

Comment

While on the upgrade the redemption topic. Do you still get to earn points on the Y fare you paid or you get none at all after the upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
        While on the upgrade the redemption topic. Do you still get to earn points on the Y fare you paid or you get none at all after the upgrade?
        If you bought a ticket in Y and upgraded to Biz, you will get the miles for the class you paid for (i.e. Y).
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
          You need to call up SQ Reservations and advise them of your new itinerary.

But, you need to fork out at 1,500 miles or USD 15 (provided you are PPS or Elite Gold) or 2,500 miles or USD 25 (if no status) to put back the miles into your Krisflyer account. The requirement of putting back miles to your account is ensure there are no miles which are expired, then you can do so.

After that, of course need to have availability in your new itinerary, then reservations can help you to do the upgrade accordingly. Or do it online so you can enjoy the 15% discount.
          Moved my flights and SQ ticketing also contacted KF for me and organised the upgrade to me moved across as well. No charge or loss of points. Slightly higher fare as it moved into a new higher season for travel.

Thanks for the info.

question?

Comment

Congrats! Good for you!

Comment

Working...
            X