Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Q: Award flight + Standard fare in the same booking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Q: Award flight + Standard fare in the same booking?

Hello everyone

I'm hoping some of you may be able to help with this question...I'm redeeming points for the first time- booking a trip from SYD to HKG in Oct. My partner is also travelling and I want to pay for their flight.
    I've taken a quick look on singaporeair.com but it doesn't look like you can make an award booking as well as a standard booking in the same transaction.

My question therefore, is how can we ensure that we can travel with each other (i.e. sit next to each other), without being in the same booking. First, is it possible to do online, or would I need to phone the call centre to do this? Any experiences, advice or help would be much appreciated!

If you book both via sq's website then you will get the option to choose your seats so can just pick ones next to each other. If you book via a travel agency you can only choose seats 48 hrs before at normal check in time.

Comment

If you can't allocate seats in advance, you need to phone up SQ or (as the case may be) your travel agent and ask them to TCP (To Complete Party) your two bookings.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...Agent_Seat.jsp

To Complete Party (TCP): please indicate the TCP, passenger and segment related in the OSI field of each PNR.
      [...]
      CRS entries:

TCP example: passenger MUSTER/CARLAMRS travelling on all segments with 2MUSTER/HANSMR/ELISABETHMRS in a separate PNR

* Galileo = SI.SQ*TCP3 2MUSTER/HANSMR/ELISABETHMRS
      * Amadeus = OS SQ TCP3 2MUSTER/HANSMR/ELISABETHMRS
      * Sabre = 3OSI SQ TCP3 2MUSTER/HANSMR/ELISABETHMRS
      * Worldspan = 3OS SQ TCP3 2MUSTER/HANSMR/ELISABETMHRS

Comment

OK - that makes sense. I'll give that a go - thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X