PPS Club - what is that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Club - what is that?

I am in the AC Maple Leaf Lounge at YVR US departures.
    I forgot my AC *G card and handed over my SQ *G card and that was the question I got from the Lounge attendant; "PPS Club - what is that", she had to look on her computer if I was allowed to enter the lounge. I was a little surprised but maybe shouldn't be.
    What is your experience using your SQ *G card to enter lounges or at check- in?
    I have to add that the lounge attendant was very friendly and there was no problem. I was just a little surprised and I am wondering if the AC *G card is easier to get lounge acces on other *carriers versus the SQ*G card.

My flight to ORD on UA is delayed by over an hour and I had nothing better to do then ask this question. Thanks everybody.

Hmm usually the agent at that AC MLL knows PPS as SQ *G from my experience visting this lounge. I thin k one of the guy even know that PPS means a premium pax on singapore.
    Greetings from SKL!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Hmm usually the agent at that AC MLL knows PPS as SQ *G from my experience visting this lounge. I thin k one of the guy even know that PPS means a premium pax on singapore.
      Greetings from SKL!
      Maybe she was just quite new, though she looked familiar.
      Which SKL are you in you lucky guy? Would you like to trade places? I would much rather be in a SKL and flying on SQ then being in the MLL and flying on UA to a place the is -8 C right now.
      Have a save and enjoyable trip - I know you will, wether I will; save: yes, enjoyable: I am not so sure on UA.
      Enjoy your CD #1....!!!

Comment

Never had any such questions entering UA RCC or LH SEN lounges with my PPS card.

Comment

No problems at LH SEN or SK lounges.

The problem I've experienced has been hotel clerks not being able to read the tiny 'Singapore Airlines' font, and claiming that 'KrisFlyer' or 'PPS Club' is not a partner program.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
          X