PPS Value on 3rd party bookings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Value on 3rd party bookings

Hello all, this is probably a silly question but I was unable to find the answer, please take it easy on me if it is, so here I go. When you make a booking on Singapore Airlines web site for another Krisflyer member and will not be flying yourself who gets the PPS value of the booking?

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
    Hello all, this is probably a silly question but I was unable to find the answer, please take it easy on me if it is, so here I go. When you make a booking on Singapore Airlines web site for another Krisflyer member and will not be flying yourself who gets the PPS value of the booking?
    the other person, which is how it should be. otherwise, you would be kinda upset if you booked a ticket through a travel agent and she accrued your PPS value for a flight that was in your name. that is the same thing.

Comment

Thank you taipeiflyer.

Mind you if the travel agent had payed for me to travel business class with their own money they could have all the points I wouldn`t mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
        ....Mind you if the travel agent had payed for me to travel business class with their own money they could have all the points I wouldn`t mind.
        By your logic, your employer, or your client whom you bill to, should get PPS Value for your business trips. It is always the passenger who receives PPS Value and miles.

Comment

By your logic, your employer, or your client whom you bill to, should get PPS Value for your business trips. It is always the passenger who receives PPS Value and miles.
          I am the one always paying the bills! No employer or client to get the money back from. I`m a mad (well my friends think I am) traveler who flies business class not business trips, why mad you ask! Because I flew to Oz for one day last year. (3 days total if you include flying) I did a lot of other flights as well last year but that was the shortest and it looks cool when you friends ask what you did at the weekend. What can I say I like traveling around the world. I`ve done other trips like that over the years.

This time I am paying to send my parents who do not fly much and can not afford business class, so the PPS value will not help them but would help me.

Comment

Working...
          X