Redemption Engine not showing Flight Combos I want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption Engine not showing Flight Combos I want

Excuse my stupidty, first time I have actually redeemed a flight on SQ with my miles (just used upgrades before)

Looking to take a Business Saver SYD-HKT, outbound is fine, on the return I need to take SQ219 back to SYD (there is space) therefore need to come down to SIN the day before. I cant make the engine give me this as a combo, using the stopover doesnt work, guessing as its less than 24hrs...

Any choices other than call? Assume I lose the discount if I do that....

happened with me when i want to book NRT-SYD flight... so I booked separately from NRT - SIN then SIN - SYD.

Comment

But wont this cost more miles?

Comment

well.. it's costing more miles, but if the combo flight is not coming up, that's the only way I know how to do it.....

i just burn my last 300k miles using this method lol... i think this year going to be my last year on SQ...

Comment

Originally posted by simong View Post
          Any choices other than call? Assume I lose the discount if I do that....
          If you have to call them due to the website not allowing you to do what it should, then they will still allow the discount. Make sure you explain to them 'I am only calling because I can't do this on line...'

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            If you have to call them due to the website not allowing you to do what it should, then they will still allow the discount. Make sure you explain to them 'I am only calling because I can't do this on line...'
            Thank you sir... Lets give it a whirl.....

Comment

So after the second phone call, I got an agent who understood and helped me up and offered to give the discount...

Good news... Bad news the final SIN-SYD leg has lost its availability so am wait listed...

Have to admit am confused it seems I cant ticket it till it clears but I have to ticket it within 3 days

Or can I ticket it in lieu of the wait listed and she didn't offer me that option?

Comment

Working...
              X