mixed class award- 15% discount???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixed class award- 15% discount???

The online award booking system does not seem to allow a mixed class award booking to be done.

So, if I call in, would there be a good chance of being allowed to get the 15% discount?

You could perform 2 x 1 way right?
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Yeah that makes me wonder, with the rules, why would anyone want to redeem a round trip when they can redeem one way awards for half the miles?

Comment

Originally posted by hsf View Post
        The online award booking system does not seem to allow a mixed class award booking to be done.

So, if I call in, would there be a good chance of being allowed to get the 15% discount?
        i think what the OP is trying to say is that it is mixed class even one way; i.e., lax-sin (F), sin-mle (J), since no F is offered sin-mle. i would call in- it does not hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          i think what the OP is trying to say is that it is mixed class even one way; i.e., lax-sin (F), sin-mle (J), since no F is offered sin-mle. i would call in- it does not hurt.
          That's what I wanted to know.

Surely someone must have done it before?

Comment

hmm.. this interesting, i can book SYD-SIN-SUB, no problem, SYD-SIN with F then SIN-SUB with J or SYD-SIN-BKK (SYD-SIN in F and SIN BKK in J), but what I can't do is mixing of Y and J, or Y and F, is this combination what you trying to mix?

Comment

Working...
            X