Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25% Online Redemption Discount for Selected Flights in Economy and Business Class on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% Online Redemption Discount for Selected Flights in Economy and Business Class on

25% Online Redemption Discount for Selected Flights in Economy and Business Class on Singapore Airlines

Enjoy additional discount of 10% (on top of the usual 15%) for online redemptions made from 29 March - 12 April 2010 for travel on these selected flights from 1 to 30 April 2010.

https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...eem_miles2.jsp

I'm wondering how successful the take-up rate on these '1-month ahead' discounts are having. To 'wish upon a star' that pax hoping to redeem Y tickets plan their journeys for the next month only on the last two days of the previous month (i.e. only benefiting last-minute potential pax) seems rather ridiculous. Especially when there are major festivities like the Easter period, early on in the month. If it was me, I'd be allowing a 3-months ahead booking period to get any sort of reasonable uptaking of this offer. All my April flights are booked so I won't be using this offer, but May remains wide-open.

Comment

Agree with Kyo. Also the routes on offer seem to be almost the same each time. Perhaps they could open a limited number of seats for other routes.

Comment

SQ trying to look like they have great discounts all the time and really appreciate their KrisFlyer members.... (bitter, me, never..)

Comment

I wonder how sincere the offer is... April's Sin - Fra on C is all booked out long ago and now they release this???

Comment

Oops... my bad. They are offering Fra - JFK, not the other segment.

Apologies. Too fast off the mark.

Comment

Working...
            X