Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just before I join the FF KrisFlyer...joining bonuses / promotions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just before I join the FF KrisFlyer...joining bonuses / promotions?

G'day everyone,

Before I join the KrisFlyer Program I wanted to know if there's any promo code that is functional (found during sign-up form). Just checking.

ps. tried searching the forums but yield nil. perhaps someone can shed some insight?

Thanks

Don't think there's a signon bonus for miles etc with Krisflyer at the moment.

And - welcome to SQTalk

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk. I don't think there's one at the moment. Come to think of it, was there even one ever?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          oh oh.....I think our non-SIN based friends are not going to be happy.........

Comment

Thanks anyway. Searched on flyertalk forum as well no results. Wonder why they have that field there in the first place.

I have even asked the SIA delegate in the recent AIME in Melbourne about the promo code. Although there's deals having book 50 or more seats.

Comment

promotional code for new FF account?

I'm sorry for reviving this thread (and in my first post here, although I've been lurking for about six months), but I'm planning to join the KrisFlyer FF program soon (before a ticketed trip) and the on-line application asks for a (optional) promotional code at the bottom of the first page. Does anyone know one that I can use? (I spent some time trying to search and this thread was the only thing I could find.) Thanks.
              Last edited by MSPeconomist; 9 June 2010, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Hi - what is the reason for you to join KF?

You do know that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages....

If you already have a US-based programme, ie UA, US, CO stick with it!

Comment

I'll be staying in a hotel which gives SQ points but no other attractive alternative. Also, if I'm flying SQ and IROPs happen, I presume I'm better off if I have a KrisFlyer account than not, since I have no status currently with UA, CO, or any other Star carrier.

I have a fear of flying anyone I don't have status with and an even greater fear of flying without a FF number attached to the reservation.

I'm a hub-captive, so my only currently active airline FF program is DL, which is ending its relationship with SQ.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, MSPeconomist.

I personally don't think you'd get different treatment as a non-elite KF member compared to any passenger below *G. Because of that, I'd be concerned that the only other benefit would be the chance to redeem your miles. The 3-year expiration term limits the usefulness of KF for an infrequent flyer.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                    X