Kris Flyer Redemption Seat & Meal selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Flyer Redemption Seat & Meal selection

If I book a SQ J Class flight redemption flight via phone with Krisflyer am I then able to access this online to select seats & book the cook?
    Thanks

Originally posted by magnumpi View Post
    If I book a SQ J Class flight redemption flight via phone with Krisflyer am I then able to access this online to select seats & book the cook?
    Thanks
    Nope, you cannot select seats or BTC online as you made the redemption through phone.

Just curious, is your redemption complicated that you need to call Krisflyer to do the booking? Redeeming your miles online will save you 15% off the miles required.

Comment

You can phone up and request the seat though, which does reflect on the website when you look at the booking reference.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, the issue is that I am trying to book Brisbane - Bali in J class online however it prices the points at 153K but come up with error cannot price please try later and shows no taxhes so i can go further, this has occured for 6 days now hence my only option is to book by phone, will they give me the 15% discount given its a system error and cant book online? Thanks again for all the help.

Comment

You need to push Krisflyer hard and emphasise you tried to do booking online but it shows system error, usually they will honour the 15% discount. I also faced the problem twice, called SQ and they did honour the discount to me.

Note however, once the booking is done, if there are any more changes after that, they have to take back the 15% discount.

Also, if your changes are done 24 hours before the flight, there will be a penalty charge of 7,500 miles or USD 75.

Comment

You can print a copy of the webpage showing the error message and forward it to SQ, or ask the officer on line to try it online. If they detect the same error, they will give you the 15% discount. Happened to me one before and settled this way.

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
              You can print a copy of the webpage showing the error message and forward it to SQ, or ask the officer on line to try it online. If they detect the same error, they will give you the 15% discount. Happened to me one before and settled this way.
              Yup. I got a waiver once because of this also. I sent them a screenshot off my PC and that was good enuf.

Comment

Working...
              X