Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London based PPS-ers - lunch on 3rd March?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London based PPS-ers - lunch on 3rd March?

Was wondering if any of the London based PPS members were attending the lunch on 3rd March at Rhodes 24? I think it is mainly Solitaires attending actually, but I have been invited as a result of phoning up the UK based PPS co-ordinator to enquire about the non-arrival of my 2010 diary

Hope to see some of you there on 3rd March.

LottieM

That's disgraceful. Just because they have got 21 flights a week and we have only got 3 is no excuse for them to have a do down there and we don't have get up here. We're up to five a week from next month as well.
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 16 February 2010, 03:15 AM.

Comment

i've been PPS for four years and never been invited to anything - was only invited to this lunch as a result of my opportune call to PPS co-ordinator re diary! i had thought these events were confined to QPP / TPP located in Sing!

Comment

Kind of a shame they seem to have largely limited the initial attendance list to TPPs -- didn't the Great Cull cut down the ranks of the QPPs?

If you're planning to attend, LottieM, please do share some highlights.

Seems this PPS Coordinator is much more proactive and appreciative than the one there when I had my brief stint as QPP a while back. In this respect (and in a couple of others), CX can teach SQ some lessons on appreciating frequent flyers. MPC send at least two invitations a year even to Gold members in the UK.
        Last edited by jjpb3; 16 February 2010, 03:46 AM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

will certainly provide feedback and i was told it was mainly solitaires attending so i am obviously honoured to be there with my lowly QPP status...!

Comment

Originally posted by LottieM View Post
            i've been PPS for four years and never been invited to anything - was only invited to this lunch as a result of my opportune call to PPS co-ordinator re diary! i had thought these events were confined to QPP / TPP located in Sing!
            When I was a new QPP in 2006/7 and based in London too, I did get an invite to see the then new 77W seats at the Excel centre in Docklands so I'm not sure why you didn't get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LottieM View Post
              They have PPS events regularly all over the place, including London. They arranged a great day out just over a year ago at Brooklands (the Concorde and Mercedes place not for from LHR) to celebrate the arrival of the new country manager. Other than Manchester Sales folk I was the only Northern Monkey down there. Great day out, again arranged by the lovely Ms M who you spoke to.

We get the odd function up here in the North as well, usually on the 29 February.

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              When I was a new QPP in 2006/7 and based in London too, I did get an invite to see the then new 77W seats at the Excel centre in Docklands so I'm not sure why you didn't get anything.
              Indeed, as I remember having a glass of bubbles with you that day as we tested the new seats, before I had to leg it all across London to get to LHR for my flight.

Comment

Working...
              X