Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUERY: One PNR - Two Sectors - 2 FF programs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUERY: One PNR - Two Sectors - 2 FF programs??

I need to credit 1 SQ operated flight to Krisflyer to maintain KFEG but I would like to credit all my other flights to BMI (BD) as it's obviously more generous.

I have an upcoming HKG-SIN-MEL, is it possible to credit HKG-SIN to SQ and then SIN-MEL to BD even though it's a through ticket on one PNR???
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Yes of course

Comment

Thanks, I thought this would be more difficult lol, so I just specify at checkin which card for each sector? and then they can print off both boarding passes with diff programs? If so, fantastic. Ill give that a shot next week. thanks!

Comment

Another way to do this: Give NO FFP card at all during booking or check in - then file missing mileage requests individually. A bit of a hassle, but guaranteed not to have any credits that take even MORE trouble to reverse later

Comment

Agreed. Showing 2 different cards at check in is likely to create issues.

Another option, depending on how long the transfer is, is to check in for the first flight only at HKG and then check in for the second flight at SIN (showing the appropriate card at each check in).

Comment

Basically you check in with the first card and wil be issued 2 boarding passes. After the HKG-SIN flight, then go to a service desk , after your arrival in SIN , to change the connecting flight's FFP to BD's. And ask for a new boarding pass then too.

I've done it this way, and it has been credited correctly.

Comment

Thanks very much for all those suggestions. I think I will give Guy Betsy's suggestion a shot. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                Another way to do this: Give NO FFP card at all during booking or check in - then file missing mileage requests individually. A bit of a hassle, but guaranteed not to have any credits that take even MORE trouble to reverse later
                +1

I would definitely do this. It should ensure that they can't post to the wrong account, which is important and getting miles that have posted incorrectly moved from one account to another - especially if SQ/KF are involved - is a real PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                  Basically you check in with the first card and wil be issued 2 boarding passes. After the HKG-SIN flight, then go to a service desk , after your arrival in SIN , to change the connecting flight's FFP to BD's. And ask for a new boarding pass then too.

I've done it this way, and it has been credited correctly.
                  While sometimes this works, sometimes it goes horribly wrong. Over the years I've had just about every permutation possible doing this so I try to avoid it.

Comment

Working...
                  X