SWAP: *A F award for *A F award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAP: *A F award for *A F award

Now that SQ has stopped allowing *A member FFP's to redeem on their 747's I was wondering if someone with KF miles would like to do an award swap which would allow me to fly SQ F again.

I am looking for 2 one-way NRT-BKK(TG F)-KUL(stopover)-SIN-FRA(SQ F) tickets and in return I could book you a return from anywhere in Asia-Europe. For example I could book you NRT-BKK(TG F)-ZRH(LX F)-GVA or any other routing with *A members.

Hopefully there is a KF member out there who is fed up of travelling SQ all the time and would like to let someone else fly
    Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

...but a KF member can book your example routing too!

Comment

Would you be willing to consider Asia to USA? On NH's New F Square?

Comment

Originally posted by pogonation View Post
        Now that SQ has stopped allowing *A member FFP's to redeem on their 747's I was wondering if someone with KF miles would like to do an award swap which would allow me to fly SQ F again.

I am looking for 2 one-way NRT-BKK(TG F)-KUL(stopover)-SIN-FRA(SQ F) tickets and in return I could book you a return from anywhere in Asia-Europe. For example I could book you NRT-BKK(TG F)-ZRH(LX F)-GVA or any other routing with *A members.

Hopefully there is a KF member out there who is fed up of travelling SQ all the time and would like to let someone else fly
        Two things to note:

- There is no mixed award (TG, SQ) for one-way tickets at present.

- A one-way award cannot include a stop-over.

Comment

Originally posted by hsf View Post
          I am asking for a favour really. For some very kind KF member to help me out

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          Would you be willing to consider Asia to USA? On NH's New F Square?
          Possibly but would only be able to offer Hong Kong/Tokyo etc (Northern Asia countries) to US/Caribbean. Plus that would involve you finding availability on that route??

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
          Two things to note:

- There is no mixed award (TG, SQ) for one-way tickets at present.

- A one-way award cannot include a stop-over.
          Are star alliance awards one-way not allowed as from Dec 1st. Also are you sure that stopovers will not be allowed??

Comment

Originally posted by hsf View Post
            Also no fuel surcharge on the award I am offering

Comment

Working...
            X