Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix up with bonus miles and pps points

hi,

have deen doing a couple of R class flight during the last two weeks. when checking in, i told them very clearly that i want to have the PPS points with SQ and the miles with LH. unfortunately, they have messed it up. i saw them entering both numbers, but now everything shows up in my krisflyer account.

anybody has experience with changing that afterwards? just call the SQ hotline, will they do it?

You're in for the long haul unfortunately. You need to call SQ and have them reverse it - and it'll take lots of time and lots of follow up.

Comment

You could also email KrisFlyer or Customer Services (I can't remember which one I emailed).

And as SQFlyerGirl said, it'll take time. My experience was six weeks. Not great but could have been worse.

Comment

thanks, so it seems it takes but, but could work. good news ....

Comment

Call the PPS line - they can sort it out much quicker than six weeks...

Flying R gives 300% plus 25% on KrisFlyer - if you don't need the LH miles, I would actually keep some points with SQ.

FQTV = Miles & More number
          FQTS = KF/PPS number

Boarding pass should show both "QPP" and LH *G.

Comment

I had the same problem with miles to BD but e-mails and a couple of calls eventually sorted the problem.

Would have been quicker if they would have actually read the content of the e-mails.

Just booked my upgrade with special points, was a bit of a bind but got it sorted through Singapore call centre.

Ring Singapore to get it sorted quicker.

Comment

Working...
            X