Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future KF Promotion after Sep 15th?

Dear All,

Do you think or hear anything from SQ that they will have KF redemption promotion after Sep 15th? (like 25% off on redemption miles and 50% off selected routes)

Or they will just keep 15% off miles later on.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
    Dear All,

Do you think or hear anything from SQ that they will have KF redemption promotion after Sep 15th? (like 25% off on redemption miles and 50% off selected routes)

Or they will just keep 15% off miles later on.
    Thanks!
    SQ is about to revise the whole program. I expect them to streamline the whole thing and make it a lot easier. Then there is no need for all the complicated extra promotions.

Comment

...I hope SQ will make KF redemption easier, with more availability, if I was not dreaming it would be nice if they reduce the mileage thresholds (business A380/77W/A340)! When you compare to other Star Alliance airlines, business or first redemption with KF is a serious dent in your mileage.

Comment

More saver awards would be a GREAT start

Comment

Lower mileage needed all round also good. Hee... but wishful thinking, ya?

Comment

introduction of hotel, products awards too...

like THAI's royal orchid plus and Asia Miles

Comment

*deleted*
              Last edited by khellek; 15 September 2009, 02:21 PM. Reason: Non KF related promo

Comment

As I posted on FT - the 25-50% specials are gone....

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                  SQ is about to revise the whole program. I expect them to streamline the whole thing and make it a lot easier. Then there is no need for all the complicated extra promotions.
                  See no changes so far. Looks like the status quo. No good news for now, huh? Sigh... Really hoped to see saver seats on 380 and 77W.

Comment

deleted
                    Last edited by LOWJHG; 21 September 2009, 04:00 PM. Reason: wrong info
                    I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

So, what are the changes? Do elaborate... where?

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
                        logged in today and saw the title of "New Changes to PPS Club" on the latest news column
                        Logged in just now. Perhaps I am missing the obvious; can you tell m e exactly where this is or, better still, post the link to that page?

Thanks.

Comment

i clicked all over the website and don't see anything either...

Comment

from what i saw, i logged in at around 1030 pm and saw the title under the Programme Features column but they have since replaced it with a new one, maybe the one i saw was an earlier version but not the latest. I hereby apologise for the inconvenience caused for everyone.

Comment

im sorry for the inconvenience caused,
                              it seems that i have saw wrongly the 2007 one instead of the 2009 one
                              the above mentioned post has since been deleted.

Comment

Working...
                              X