PPS pax gone bonkers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trekkie View Post
    there is understanding "you have to do what you have to do sometimes to be treated fairly and decently."
    and that includes behaving like a raving lunatic and threatening the livelihood of others?

i am not sure there is even "an understanding" that this is the norm in this forum going by the posts so far.

on a serious note, if that was my mom/ wife, i'd taser them for their own good before she is midway through her first hissy-fit sentence.

there are other channels for voicing displeasure, just have to get used to the fact not everything must be "i want it now, no, 5 mins ago!!!" in our "living in the fast lane" village.

Comment

what is her name? where does she worl? I would like to hire her as my contract negotiator!

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Cant they call security or authority and say it was an act of terrorism? I know people get deplaned for yelling at the crew, so shouldnt it be the same on the ground?

Comment

wasn't sq 117 the one which got hijacked in 1991 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_0303 View Post
              hey guys,

Check out the link below:

http://www.asiaone.com/Travel/News/S...24-156761.html

Are PPS members that arrogant? She seems a regular a SIN_KUL route, probably either a Sporean/Msian. Hope she is not a member here otherwise will be stirring up a hornet's nest..
              Our comments are mild compared to the ones posted on asiaone's forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                oh that's like OMG
                I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                  Wouldn't surprise me if some comments on the asiaone's forum were from SQ staff.

Comment

LOL... you sure you want to hear PPS!! PPS!! in your ear 24/7?

If you (the boss) do not fly her on SQ so that she could retain her PPS status, she'd be abusing you next.

Its unfortunate that some here believe that being nice, smiley and civilised will solve all sort of problems all the time when in reality, that is not true.
                    Trekkie, being civilised and appearing nice and smiley is different from being civilised, nice and smiley. One can be a major PITA whilst being civilised, nice and smiley.

jhm was telling me the other day about a scene he encountered in CDG. A large family (at least 4 adults) were trying to bring two pushchairs to the gate for their two toddlers. They were told they were only allowed to bring one to the gate. CDG policy the agent said. The family was very nice. OW status. No tantrums. Explained that they've never encountered this in their travels all over the world. Prolonged discussion with no result.

How about a PITA approach? One could still be very nice. Ask to see the manager. If things still don't work out, then make the agent check in the adults and children separately. 4 adults, two kids. Each adult could bring a pushchair for each kid, right? Make the agent duplicate the work again. (Is that possible?) Since the staff were being difficult, a PITA could make things more difficult for them too. Give them more work and hassle but yet be nice, smiley and civilised.

See, trekkie, I'm most definitely not nice.

Comment

You're just sugar and spice, phaleesy!

Spicy like a chilli padi.

Small and innocent at first glance... then wham.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        You're just sugar and spice, phaleesy!

Spicy like a chilli padi.

Small and innocent at first glance... then wham.
                        Thanks for your kind compliments, kyo+. You sure know how to flatter a girl.

A sugar-coated chilli padi is a precious commodity. Go ask the traders!

Hey, we should suggest this flavour to Udders. Wasn't HUGE AL going on about equal opportunity?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                          Thanks for your kind compliments, kyo+. You sure know how to flatter a girl.

A sugar-coated chilli padi is a precious commodity. Go ask the traders!

Hey, we should suggest this flavour to Udders. Wasn't HUGE AL going on about equal opportunity?
                          I must be taking stupid pills and getting dumber by the day...I thought you were a lady then a gentleman and finally confirmed you are a lady. It was definitely no fault of yours or that I am trying to be funny in anyway. Yes, kyo+ is a true ladies' man.

Back to the topic, the PPSWoman looks familiar...I wondered was an ex-staff of mine? Anyone seen her before?
                          Last edited by LionCity; 4 August 2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                            I thought you were a lady then a gentleman and finally confirmed you are a lady.
                            LOL. Watched any Little Britain lately.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              LOL. Watched any Little Britain lately.
                              What is Little Britain by the way?...You can PM me in case it is not printable.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                                What is Little Britain by the way?...You can PM me in case it is not printable.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLBpa7g5fg

Comment

Working...
                                X