No announcement yet.

PPS Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just requested replacement tags last week. Hopefully they will be the new style.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      I just requested replacement tags last week. Hopefully they will be the new style.
      Let us know will ya if if its the new style.

Comment

The brown leather ones arenet that good, cause if you have your address on the back (luggage tag) then you have to take it out - or if its lost luggage then the luggage people will have to take it out to check the address. The leather tags also cover the Gold Star Alliance logo, and if your are with another Star Alliance carrier then they may not know ( when checking in) the you are a KF PPS flyer????

Comment

If you're luggage is lost then removing a tag from a holder shoudn't be too stressful for whoever has to do it.

The luggage tags don't have an expiry date so there is no way to prove if you are still PPS/*A Gold with them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NZPPS View Post
            The brown leather ones arenet that good, cause if you have your address on the back (luggage tag) then you have to take it out - or if its lost luggage then the luggage people will have to take it out to check the address. The leather tags also cover the Gold Star Alliance logo, and if your are with another Star Alliance carrier then they may not know ( when checking in) the you are a KF PPS flyer????
            I guess the brown leather looks like the red LH Senator tag? Both sides are leather. I remember the old leather PPS has an opening to see the card inside.

Comment

very true. I just checked out another thread on this site where people are knicking the tags and selling them on e-bay. The leather tags in the pic are defiantly not the same leather tags that I got with my renewal kit. As I mentioed before they are not leather at all, just something to look like leather and very cheap ( cost cutting) thats why I do prefere the plastic holders. I have lost a few, but you can always re order them.....

Comment

From my last trip, the plastic case was not broken. But the were damaged. Luckily I passed Hotel SKL. Thus, got new straps from the ladies there.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  Let us know will ya if if its the new style.
                  Received the replacement tags in the mail today.
                  Yes, they are the new style tags.

Material is leather looking vinyl in brown color. The texture is similar to LV's epi leather texture.

I do apologize for the image quality. Only have my Nokia 6233 on hand.

Comment

Looks a lot more durable than the plastic casings!
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I have a similar luggage tag... a nice gift by SQ. But it's different: leather on both side: to check the infos you have to lift the upper portion of the tag.

I got it on the inaugural ex mxp.
                      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                      X