35% Off for PPS: One-stop to non-stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35% Off for PPS: One-stop to non-stop

When SQ sent out the e-mail on the 35% discount for upgrade redemptions for PPS, the footnote said that one-stop flights to LAX could be upgraded to non-stop flights. Has anyone done that yet?

Amazing. SQ just called me on my above question and confirmed that the upgrade is possible (SIN-NRT-LAX-NRT-SIN) to (SIN-LAX-SIN).

SQ is also allowing the same thing for New York! (SIN-FRA-JFK-FRA-SIN) to (SIN-EWR-SIN). That is so cool

ONLY for PPS members and ONLY during the 35% OFF promo for upgrade redemptions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      Amazing. SQ just called me on my above question and confirmed that the upgrade is possible (SIN-NRT-LAX-NRT-SIN) to (SIN-LAX-SIN).

SQ is also allowing the same thing for New York! (SIN-FRA-JFK-FRA-SIN) to (SIN-EWR-SIN). That is so cool

ONLY for PPS members and ONLY during the 35% OFF promo for upgrade redemptions!!!
      Thanks for the info.

As I've been saying, it's springtime at SQ!

Comment

does that mean you can upgrade a Y ticket on sq 11/12 to J, then switch it to the sin-lax direct? if so, that is REALLY nice

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          does that mean you can upgrade a Y ticket on sq 11/12 to J, then switch it to the sin-lax direct? if so, that is REALLY nice
          I think we would have to pay the Standard upgrade miles (not Saver) to switch to the nonstop flights.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
            I think we would have to pay the Standard upgrade miles (not Saver) to switch to the nonstop flights.
            Both is correct - your routing is changed. The non-stop flights require standard awards but the 35% discount is applicable.

Once again: This is only for PPS and only till the end of the year.

Comment

Oh... so not that special after all then...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                Oh... so not that special after all then...
                i agree... i would rather just book the recently advertised 50% off SQ 37/38 reward ticket in this instance.

Comment

Back and forth to LAX on the 50% off deal is 120.000 KF miles.

Buying an economy ticket is 2.200 SGD and upgrades are 117.000 KF miles.
                  The flight earns you 21.908 miles (PPS) and 4.400 miles (AMEX PPS), net 90.700 KF are needed. On top; this also earns you 8.700 Upgrade Points.

I think it is good to have choices :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X