Grr, there goes my PPS luggage tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
    They said that a major convention is going on next week...anyone knows what's happening back in SG?
    23-25/Jan 4th Annual Asia-Pacific Low Cost Airlines Congress
    26/Jan -3/Feb ASEAN tourism forum

Both @ Suntec

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      23-25/Jan 4th Annual Asia-Pacific Low Cost Airlines Congress
      26/Jan -3/Feb ASEAN tourism forum

Both @ Suntec
      Hmm....no wonder....all hotels are indeed fully booked as of today

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
        Hmm....no wonder....all hotels are indeed fully booked as of today
        There is always the hotel SKL.

Comment

Or a certain SQTalker's Hotel 81 in Geylang...

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
            Ever since SQ abandoned the leather card holders, the personalized PPS tags have a nasty habit of breaking off somewhere during their inaugural flight.
            Seems like the leather card holders are back. Well, an updated version of them anyway. I got replacement tags with brown leather holders.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

i'm only an Elite Silver member and my tag recently got stolen too. Checked in at Sydney and when baggage arrived at SIN, gone!
              Called up Krisflyer for replacement that silly boy on the phone told me "it is our LAW not to send out replacements...your membership will be renewed in 3 months, why not wait?"

I was kinda pissed (because SQ also lost 1 of my checked in baggage....been 8 days til not and no signs of it)

I told him for all the hassle, isn't it the least he could do? What LAW are you talking about? Piece of rubbish

Comment

by principle i don't put tags on my luggage so as not to attract unnecessary attention (luggage handlers, customs, etc).

Comment

I generally use them on my carry ons, less chances of losing it Try emailing them, you'll stand a better chance of communicating with someone who knows what he's talking about.

Comment

I've phoned up before and asked for EG tags once the others had snapped off and they were fine just posted some out.

Comment

Working...
                    X