Waitlisted Redemption Booking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waitlisted Redemption Booking

If I have a waitlisted booking (which was made online), can I still amend or even cancel it? Any charges associated with the changes made?

Thanks.

You can always try it out online, if there's any charges you will be prompted. If you can amend it - then you can amend it.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
      If I have a waitlisted booking (which was made online), can I still amend or even cancel it? Any charges associated with the changes made?

Thanks.

Yap, with the online redemption changes implemented, u can change almost everything online (ticketed or unticketed bkgs). If waitlisted, u must be aware of the ticketing time limit.

Comment

Hi

I am trying to redemn a one-way SIN-Kota Kinabalu flight on Silkair in Y in end April. For "Saver" award, it is listed as "waitlisted". If I were to proceed with the reservation, is there any timeframe indication of when I'll know if I had been successful / unsuccessful (eg 1 week from reservation, or latest 2 weeks before the departure date)? What is the ticketing time limit? Would I have to pay any airport taxes / fuel surcharge at the time of reservation?

For another one-way trip wherein the "Saver" award to Bali in Y is available, I presume I would have to pay for the taxes at point of booking. If I were to eventually cancel the ticket due to unforseen circumstances, would I get a full refund of the taxes or are there any fees involved? I presume that the miles would be refunded.

Thanks.

Comment

marc,

As you are KF member you should have received an email when you made the booking online as to the ticketing date or the date of expiration of your waitlist. Once your booking has been moved from the "waitlist" you will be sent another email outlining when your "confirmed" ticket needs to be ticketed by.,

Depending on a few things i.e; status with SQ or *A & loads on the particular flight, will dictate the length in response to your redemption booking...

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post

Thanks.
            YK@HKG,

If you're booking is still in the "waitlisted" phase you can cancel that booking without penalty... I don't think you can change the booking, the best way around that is to make an alternate booking to the dates you required initially...
            Last edited by Gunnar Smithsen; 21 March 2009, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X