Online Miles Top up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Miles Top up

Not sure if i have been missing this, but just went to check redemption availablity on a flight i am looking to do and dont have enough miles yet. When it came to the confirmation page i was given the option to top up online as i had 70% of the miles required AND still get the 25% discount.

Miles are expensive (US$ 40 per 1,000) but still ..... i dont think this was made available previously.

You were always able to top up miles with SQ for some time now, assuming you have at least 70% (or is it 75%??) of the miles needed.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Yes, but AFAIK this option was never available online, and also you i dont think you got the online discount when you topped up.

Comment

GREAT FIND!!! Yes this was never available before ONLINE. You had to book over the phone with an agent and you got NO ONLINE DISCOUNT! Fantastic upgrade. VERY VERY happy with this
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiegutz View Post
          Yes, but AFAIK this option was never available online, and also you i dont think you got the online discount when you topped up.

Really? I always thought they did have it online... Could be wrong though...
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
            Really? I always thought they did have it online... Could be wrong though...
            Yes, you are wrong, unfortunately!

It is a great enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by hsf View Post
              Yes, you are wrong, unfortunately!

It is a great enhancement.

Comment

Working...
              X