No announcement yet.

25% Discount on All Online Redemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per the link it is only certain flights and certain dates. I for one would be interested if there are any glitches

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
      This is quite fantastic. SIN-SFO on SQ16 one way 50% discount (Y) makes it 17500 miles! Thats quite incredible.

25% off is very nice too, makes Melbourne-London 56250 miles in J Class.
      It IS quite incredible. But the $ cost now is also incredibly low for the same routing over the same period - that is, if you have a pair of travelers. It's only S$847 (excl. a surcharge of S$645) for travel all the way into June, and, I presume, with a greater selection of flights. Makes one wonder if the current Krisflyer promotion can be considered, or not, as a reinstatement of mileage value following the last few years of dilution. Better to stock up on $$ (or better gold) than to bank on miles, IMHO

Add:
      Also, I just checked. It seems to be that confirmed seats are available for 50% discount redemption for only a handful of dates for SQ16
      Last edited by EWR; 11 February 2009, 03:14 PM.

Comment

no more nanjing, seoul and beijing SQ801 for 50% off. the list is shrinking!

Flights on Singapore Airlines Eligible for 50% Online Redemption Discount

Travel between
        Flight numbers
        Eligible travel period in 2009

Singapore and

Penang
        SQ192 / 196 / 198
        SQ191 / 195 / 197
        April

San Francisco
        SQ16 / SQ15

Moscow and
        Houston
        SQ62 / SQ61
        April

Singapore and

Auckland
        SQ282 / SQ281
        May

London
        SQ318 / SQ319

Sydney
        SQ220 / SQ231

Zurich
        SQ342 / SQ345

Singapore and
        Beijing
        SQ800
        June

Shanghai
        SQ826 / SQ825

Singapore and
        Dhaka
        SQ436 / SQ435
        July - September

Johannesburg
        SQ478 / SQ479

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...Redemption.jsp

Comment

Any SQTalkers familiar with South Africa up for a Jo'burg visit during the promo period..?

I remember SQfg's excellent TR last time and it's been making me want to pay a visit, this may be the best way to give it a shot.

Comment

As most of you would've noticed, the 50% off flights are on 777-200s whenever possible.

I had already booked the PEK-SIN SQ801 flight, which was supposed to fly at midnight. That flight got cancelled, so they're offering me the 4 pm flight on a 777-300ER instead!

Comment

I assume this 25% off can't be used as an upgrade from Business to First right since the online redemption doesn't offer any upgrade availability...?

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                I assume this 25% off can't be used as an upgrade from Business to First right since the online redemption doesn't offer any upgrade availability...?
                I was interested in if i could do a Y to J upgrade and get the 25% bonus too!

cheers
                Clowesy

Comment

"The 25% discount for online redemption of flights upgrades from Economy Class to Business Class is only valid for commercial tickets purchased online in S, Y, B, E fare classes on Singapore Airlines and Y, B, E fare classes on SilkAir"

Comment

From the latest PPS Club news mailer

Enjoy 50% redemption discount on more flights and award types

Now enjoy 50% discount on all award types, in all classes of travel to selected Singapore Airlines destinations when you redeem your KrisFlyer miles online. And continue to save 25% on the usual number of miles required to any Singapore Airlines or SilkAir destination.
                    Updated list of flights here:
                    http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...Redemption.jsp

SQ38/37 is now 50% off all the way to September 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X