And a very interesting FF number too

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      Wouldn't it be better to change the name as "PITA for life?"
      Pita Forlife has a nice ring

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Pita Forlife has a nice ring
        Yeah.. was debating between both options.
        Not to forget, thanks to the anonymous person who did the card for me. 388 744 7723... Hmm this person forgetting the 345 that I had been on!

Comment

Yeah.. was debating between both options.
          Not to forget, thanks to the anonymous person who did the card for me. 388 744 7723... Hmm this person forgetting the 345 that I had been on!
          Its looks your card has been done by a PRO... very neat hmm, will u introduce this anonymous artist for future photoshopping need??

Nice one LPP

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
            Its looks your card has been done by a PRO... very neat hmm, will u introduce this anonymous artist for future photoshopping need??

Nice one LPP
            I believe the artist is just a call away from you.

Comment

I believe the artist is just a call away from you.
              In fact, we're on the line now ... I've just got the artist number

Comment

Now, hopefully, my special friend has a black carry-on or briefcase. Otherwise, it will not be a good match in color coordination. I tried the luggage tag on my light and dark brown carry-on, and it looked strange having a black tag.

Are you kiddin' me??

This friend of yours has more bags than you can count with your hands and feet combined
                Last edited by Sqstalker; 3 December 2008, 09:51 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Why "Life" status still printed the expiration date on it...? I always thought that even though if you don't fly SQ for the rest of your life, you still entitle to remain on Life Solitarie PPS status...?

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                    Why "Life" status still printed the expiration date on it...? I always thought that even though if you don't fly SQ for the rest of your life, you still entitle to remain on Life Solitarie PPS status...?
                    Expiry date of THE CARD not the membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Sqstalker View Post
                      Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                      Expiry date of THE CARD not the membership.
                      SQstalker is correct. The expiration date is for the card. The old card has a year expiration date, but this new one is for two years. And yes, literally, I am PPS for life, or being *G for life (if SQ keeps being a member of Star Alliance. ) I made a change for the supplement, and SQ asked me to return the card that had been sent prior to my request. It's for security and for preventing abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X