Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VS Check In as a KF Gold

Dear All,

I have to travel to Mumbai from London on VS in Premium Economy. I am a KF EG so will I be able to check in the Upper Class check in?

Looking forward to my second visit to the clubhouse, last one was on a Y SQ ticket.

Cheers
    Clowesy

You should be able to use the Upper Class counter to check in. They should also tag your bags with Upper Class tags, as well as extend priority boarding.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Cheers thanks.

Sometimes with KF EG they are a bit funny about checking you at the F counter when travelling on SQ. I usually just go to the business ones.

Clowesy

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDobber View Post
        Sometimes with KF EG they are a bit funny about checking you at the F counter when travelling on SQ. I usually just go to the business ones.
        Probably because KF EGs are entitled to business class checkin. Upper Class is technically business class as well.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Probably because KF EGs are entitled to business class checkin. Upper Class is technically business class as well.
          Oh well! Always looks good when you check in a F and travel in Y.

I will remember that next time. Doesn't happen that often as MAN only has business class.

Comment

Working...
          X