Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPPS No. of Years as Member is coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPPS No. of Years as Member is coming back?

I have heard from a reliable external source outside of SQ that the number of years as QPPS will be reinstated. Not sure if that means the priority system will be adjusted back to the old format based on number of years though.

Any chance of reverting back to the sector system as well?

Comment

Ooh! Great news if it's true...

Baby steps, baby steps...

Comment

Even if it's a token gesture with no priority value (of course, given the value of long-term loyalty to any business, I think it's a good measure of customer value ), I think it would be a good move to reinstate it.

LionCity, did your source indicate whether SQ would count only the membership years since the 'enhancements' came into effect -- as that seems to be the birth year of a new approach to customer loyalty at SQ?
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Even if it's a token gesture with no priority value (of course, given the value of long-term loyalty to any business, I think it's a good measure of customer value ), I think it would be a good move to reinstate it.

LionCity, did your source indicate whether SQ would count only the membership years since the 'enhancements' came into effect -- as that seems to be the birth year of a new approach to customer loyalty at SQ?
          I should be able to ask him next week but the changes are a result of constant feedback by the customers and hence most likely from the total historical accumulation rather than post-Enhancement to PPS effective 1st Sep 2007.

Comment

Working...
          X