X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
      Not bad, anyway I heard you can only have Royal Laurel Class for long haul which the seat is not fantastic after trying it.
      All EVA Air's B777-300ER has the Royal Laurel Class seats. Flies to Singapore on BR225 & BR226.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
        Sorry to go OT, but does BR charge YQ? Might have missed that part when reading the T&Cs.
        I flown them using KF miles just around 2 months ago from HKG to TPE. And they sure do charge. In fact, they were more expensive than TG for that flight
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
          I flown them using KF miles just around 2 months ago from HKG to TPE. And they sure do charge. In fact, they were more expensive than TG for that flight
          I think what he is asking is whether by redeeming via EVA Air infinity program will incur fuel surcharge or not.

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
            AMEX replaces VISA!!

It's really a very bad idea to launch the Citi PM AMEX card. 1.4miles/S$1, I can use ANZ Travel card. VISA somemore.

2 miles/S$1 for overseas charges same rate as the Citi PM VISA card! Worse is, I cannot use it to pay bills at AXS machines!! And no Asia Miles conversion!!

1 more thing: Citibank awards points to the nearest $, ignore cents. If charge S$19.90, ANZ Travel card gets: 19.9x1.4=27.86=27 miles. Citi PM AMEX card gets: 19x1.4=26.6 miles.

And if you have both the VISA and AMEX version, your Citi Miles are in separate accounts and not combined. Hence you have to pay the S$25 admin fee twice!!

You can keep both the Citi PM VISA and AMEX version.

BUT you cannot use the AMEX version at AXS machines to pay bills, that's where you need it for insurance premiums payment like Great Eastern Life.

Don't use this card for foreign transactions, I'm sure the admin fees are very high, just like UOB PRVI AMEX.

Note that miles cannot be transferred to Asia Miles!!

Card transactions effected in foreign currencies which are processed by American Express will be subject to an administrative fee of up to 3.3% on the converted Singapore dollar amount, of which up to 1.5% will be retained by American Express.

Conclusion: Not a good card!! ANZ Travel card wins hands down!!
            Did Citi replace their PM VISA with PM AMEX?

Comment

Originally posted by sabian View Post
              Did Citi replace their PM VISA with PM AMEX?
              No. Today the website for PM VISA is up. Sunday was taken down.

Comment

I just noticed that BAEC is also on the list. Is this recent or have I been living in a cave for too long?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  I just noticed that BAEC is also on the list. Is this recent or have I been living in a cave for too long?
                  Cave

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                    Definitely the cave.

Did this midyear...

Comment

Working...
                    X