Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption ???

Some things to watch out for ...

I made an online redemption with the explicit intention of using the 15% online discount. Then, I got onto the waitlist. However, by TTL of 12 Aug, my WL did not clear. So I called Krisflyer to extend it. The Krisflyer agent extended it and gave me a new PNR. The waitlist cleared today and when I called Krisflyer to confirm the booking, I was shocked to discover I was not eligible for the 15% online discount.

What do you think? Should I have gotten the 15% online discount?

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    Some things to watch out for ...

I made an online redemption with the explicit intention of using the 15% online discount. Then, I got onto the waitlist. However, by TTL of 12 Aug, my WL did not clear. So I called Krisflyer to extend it. The Krisflyer agent extended it and gave me a new PNR. The waitlist cleared today and when I called Krisflyer to confirm the booking, I was shocked to discover I was not eligible for the 15% online discount.

What do you think? Should I have gotten the 15% online discount?
    Getting a new PNR generated sounds like the old redemption was auto cancelled and the agent rebooked - in which case this was done off-line, hence no auto 15% code. I'm sure if you explained it to KF as you've explained here - you ought to be able to get them to approve the discount.

Comment

Working...
    X