Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdB View Post
    Certainly agree

But I think you will find most aren't and I agree that even green staff tries (girls more than guys, who almost always appear borderline clueless, but that's OK with me). However, isn't that a very different thing than being miles ahead, leading the industry... "memories".... (sing along!)
    Yes, seen a couple clueless ones including those in Greens and Reds (Although less often). I think the song "Memories" was the one I heard as a kid for a Kodak Advert...hope SQ is not turning into a museum.

FYI...June load factor as per link: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U.../SIA_Jun08.pdf

Shows pax number increasing but capacity increase is higher. Overall Pax load factor dropping 3.2%.

Comment

(Just for clarity by "green" I meant young - not referring to the uniform color / rank)...

Comment

(Just for clarity by "green" I meant young - not referring to the uniform color / rank)...
        I am turning "Red".

Comment

Its very interesting to read all the comments on whether to chase PPS when you're 'only' $1500 away as I am doing just this without really thinking about why! I just wanted to keep PPS and never really thought about the downside of not making it. I have now just retained PPS for another year after taking a few extra trips.

Now I'm thinking I wasted my money... Oh well, let's see what next year brings

Comment

Originally posted by Jages View Post
            ... I have now just retained PPS for another year after taking a few extra trips.

Now I'm thinking I wasted my money...
            I still believe that you are not wasting your money for retaining your QPP status. Well, it really depends on your expectations.
            So far, I still think my LPP status is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
              Won't the advantages in waitlist clearing only come 12 months + after the PPS Programme changes? I believe the PPS changes happened on 1st Sept 2007, so it will only be September/October 2008 when there are fewer PPS, and it becomes easier to clear waitlists. I'm happy to be proved wrong, but thats my understanding...
              That logic only holds where the loads are so high that only some on the waitlist can clear. Experiences of some (such as DFP and myself) suggests waitlists aren't even clearing quickly on empty flights, when they used to. It has gotten worse not better.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                So far, I still think my LPP status is worth it.
                Of course - you don't have to decide whether to spend that extra $$$ to requalify.

Still, the deterioration should be of concern to you as benefits get eroded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                  Of course - you don't have to decide whether to spend that extra $$$ to requalify.

Still, the deterioration should be of concern to you as benefits get eroded.
                  Well, I am not expecting much. So, I just go along for a ride, especially I have another-so-called-status that pasted allover my profile around the world. I would be happy when flying and the staff would not freak out of that "message."

Comment

Well, I am not expecting much. So, I just go along for a ride, especially I have another-so-called-status that pasted allover my profile around the world. I would be happy when flying and the staff would not freak out of that "message."
                    Very cryptic - can you clarify?

Comment

Very cryptic - can you clarify?
                      Sorry, unable to disclose the 'message.' Very personal and confidential.

Don't want readers here to ask the airlines to put the messages.

Comment

Sorry, unable to disclose the 'message.' Very personal and confidential.

Don't want readers here to ask the airlines to put the messages.

That's funny indeed.

Comment

Working...
                        X