Mistake at Outsourced Centre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake at Outsourced Centre?

Recently a relative of mine flown in from LAX - SIN and was scheduled to take a direct flight on SQ 37. She noted that her departure was about one day earlier than her arrival. Believed SQ 37 departure and arrival are two calendar days difference.

She contacted the call centre and she believed it was a physical Indian call centre that handled the call. They said it was correct and there was no problem with the booking.

Apparently, when she got to the airport many hours ahead of her scheduled departure and so she tried checking in and found that she actually not on that particular SQ 37 Flight. So SQ managed to put her on the SQ 11 via Narita (due to her very early check-in and very long lay over in LAX) after realizing they have made an error.

Not sure how such an error could have happened with the computerized bookings these days. Waiting to see her later on to get more details but it could be that hers was a frequent flyer ticket.

The other thing I guessed she missed out on the executive economy class seat too!

Forgive me if I'm a bit confused....

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    She noted that her departure was about one day earlier than her arrival.
    Where did she note this?

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    found that she actually not on that particular SQ 37 Flight. So SQ managed to put her on the SQ 11 via Narita (due to her very early check-in and very long lay over in LAX) after realizing they have made an error.
    What flight was she on then?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      Forgive me if I'm a bit confused....

Where did she note this?

What flight was she on then?
      Sorry for the confusion....I am always good at it.

It was on the E-Ticket itself.

She was scheduled on SQ 37 but changed to SQ 11. As a result I think she arrived at about 1 am instead of 5 am in the morning.

Comment

Working...
      X