No announcement yet.

White PPS Club sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPS stickers have been available from all airports I have taken SQ flights from. However there have been individual occasions where they have run out or else the check in person forgot to put one on.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Each of my BPs issued today in ZRH have a navy blue sticker with "PRIORITY PASSENGER" rather than "PPS CLUB". Are they really old ?
      Yup, used to have it at LHR (as Lobster said) until circa Oct 05 before they changed it. Not that old in that they are one generation apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
        PPS stickers have been available from all airports I have taken SQ flights from. However there have been individual occasions where they have run out or else the check in person forgot to put one on.
        EWR never bothered when I last flew SQ21...

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          MNL too. (I did get the new fangled white-background one today at SIN, so on this trip, I got the three generations at LHR, MNL and SIN.)

(MNL also has the old standalone Raffles priority tags: simply luverly.)
          I got all three generations on my recent trip as well - SFO had the silver ones, SIN had the new whiter ones, and BOM had the blue "Priority Passenger" ones.

Out of BOM a few months ago flying out in Y, I got the old Solitaire sticker - at least it looked different from the ones posted in the pics in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
            EWR never bothered when I last flew SQ21...
            Well, did not get the Gold one when I took SQ 333 from CDG. And I got a new white sticker from SIN two days ago. But it doesn't matter because the manifest showed me as the PITA.

Comment

Just curious, do they paste the PPS stickers on MI boarding passes?

From my experience, only MI boarding passes issued in SIN get the PPS stickers. How about the rest of you?

Comment

Checking in from CGK we get SQ boarding passes for ex-SIN MI flights, with PPS stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  Checking in from CGK we get SQ boarding passes for ex-SIN MI flights, with PPS stickers.
                  CGK being an SQ station, I believe your MI ex-SIN boarding pass is printed on SQ stationery right?

Let me rephrase my question, do you have PPS sticker on your MI boarding pass (on MI stationery) when you depart from a MI station/airport (besides SIN)?

Comment

Yes, it is SQ stationery. My apologies if I was not clear enough. Ex-HKT the check in agent also applied a TPP sticker to my boarding pass.

Comment

I just checked in at SIN, and I got both the Solitaire boarding pass as well as a regular F class one. The Solitaire boarding pass is actually lower quality than the regular ones.. the cardboard stock is thinner, and also rougher... Also, the even though the same printer was used to print both boarding passes, the text on the Solitaire one is a little more smudgy....

just thought I would post my observations..

Comment

IIRC, the Solitaire boarding passes are mostly (if not all) old stock.
                        If there is an ad of "SQ e-travel" behind your boarding pass stub, that's what I am talking about. SQ e-travel doesn't even exist anymore.

Comment

IIRC, the Solitaire boarding passes are mostly (if not all) old stock.
                          If there is an ad of "SQ e-travel" behind your boarding pass stub, that's what I am talking about. SQ e-travel doesn't even exist anymore.
                          Just checked my BPs collection, yes, all the Solitaire boarding passes has the ad of "SQ e-travel" at the back. For the regular ones, I see the ad for "Boarding pass privileges" or just blank. The color of F BP seems to vary. I see the shade of red and dark brown. (Note: unless I am a bit color-blind.)

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            The color of F BP seems to vary. I see the shade of red and dark brown. (Note: unless I am a bit color-blind.)

Actually they are all dark red. I think the style that seems to be dark brown is because the 'velvety texture' on this BP style is more apparent than the rest.

Comment

Actually they are all dark red.
                              Will check with someone I will meet soon about this red...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                Well, did not get the Gold one when I took SQ 333 from CDG. And I got a new white sticker from SIN two days ago. But it doesn't matter because the manifest showed me as the PITA.
                                CGK got another shocker today when he checked in for SQ221. He got a "PPS CLUB" sticker on his boarding card ex-SIN....no Solitaire on the sticker and the staff insisted it was the correct sticker!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X