Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Exclusive Invitation to...

..The Raffles Ambassadors.

Just got home and seem to have been sent another invitation to join a hotel group loyalty programme. I didn't know Raffles Group had one !.

Anyone else got this ?.

What are the benefits?

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        What are the benefits?
        I've not had chance to read through the accompanying booklet yet. It's at home so I'll put it up later.

I did see it includes a free night in a Suite at Raffles Dubai, which is a nice offer but one I won't take up as I have no intention of going there.

Comment

If you Google "Raffles Ambassadors", there's only one mention of it I can think and that was in a press release. Otherwise, nothing else at all about the programme.

Comment

Covering letter

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

Your Exclusive Invitation to The Raffles Ambassadors

Raffles Hotels & Resorts invites you to join The Raffles Ambassadors, to enjoy unparalleled privileges each time you are in residence at Raffles.

Promising an endlessly enchanting experience, Raffles Hotel & Resorts has captivated the imagination of residents with our celebrated elegance, charm and luxury. Our exceptional collection of hotels and resorts worldwide offer a sanctuary away from home, from Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Europe to United States and Caribbean. With The Raffles Ambassadors, we define luxury and hospitality that you have come to expect from Raffles, and enjoy exclusive privileges befitting you as a Raffles Ambassador.

As a Solitaire PPS Club member, you will be accorded exclusive benefits when you accept the invitation as a Raffles Ambassador. Enjoy triple KrisFlyer miles for your first stay, at any Raffles hotel or resot worldwide, double KrisFlyer miles for subsequent stays till 30 September 2009. You are also invited for a night's stay at Raffles Dubai in a Signature Suite wich you can enjoy anytime until 31 October 2008, with our compliments.

To confirm your status as a Raffles Ambassador, kindly accept your invitation online or call The Raffles Ambassadors' Concierge to start your journey with the endlessly enchanting world of Raffles.

(I have to say it's nice to see the word 'Raffles' mentioned so much in connection with SQ again...)

Comment

The Raffles Ambassadors

Enjoy exclusive and privileged benefits - all the little extras to warm your heart, with our compliments. Your stay at Raffles will never be the same again. Experience service fit for the royalty and immerse in levels of indulgence unmatched anywhere else. Only with The Raffles Ambassadors

Your Exclusive Raffles Ambassadors Benefits

- Exclusive concierge services
              - Guaranteed room availability at 48 hours advance notice
              - Room upgrade to next available category, up to Junior Suite
              - Flexible 24 hours check-in
              - Guaranteed restaurant table availability at 24 hours advance notice
              - Complimentary breakfast
              - Complimentary pressing
              - Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages in your own residential sanctuary
              - Exclusive invitations to once-in-a-lifetime Raffles events

Comment

Cutting through the guff, the only benefits mentioned are:

(i) triple KF miles for the 1st stay;

(ii) double KF miles for subsequent stays until 30 Sept; and

(iii) a free night in a suite at Raffles Dubai,

and that's it ? There presumably must be more to it than that ?!?

Oh, and this being the only mention I can find on Google:

http://www.ameinfo.com/154020.html

i.e. priority should you wish to buy a Raffles Residence in the Seychelles, Da Nang and Manila.

Edit: I posted before reading your 2nd post which makes it clear now!

Comment

I signed up through the same offer and received my package in the mail today.. the free night in the raffles dubai expires Oct 31, 2008... not likely I will be able to use it..

The other benefits I see to this membership is the flexible 24 hour check in, free breakfast and free drink... maybe the 48 hours gauranteed availability...

Only good thing is that it doesn't seem there is an expiry to the membership itself... the card only shows member since....

Comment

Originally posted by tfung View Post
                    Only good thing is that it doesn't seem there is an expiry to the membership itself... the card only shows member since....
                    Got my pack last week and noticed that as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X