Singapore SQ-hosted events for PPS / Solitaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore SQ-hosted events for PPS / Solitaire

Just curious whether these have returned, or will make a return in the foreseeable future?

It's been maybe 5 years (with Covid in between of course) since I've been invited to any of the free ones (Turf Club and the culinary championships).

Same here - TPPS and no sign of these events. Did feedback to SQ but no reply

Think they are no focused on the Krisflyer Experiences

Comment

SQ had an event for PPS members earlier this week -- Matt Moran was in town and guests were treated to dinner. I was not there (I'm not PPS) but SQTalker(s) was/were present. Anyone who was there, do share your experience!

Comment

Yes I was there. Total maybe around 300 guests so around 150 PPS members?

Food was nice. Wine was meh. Antony and Matt had a good chemistry and were very entertaining.

Definitely glad to be able to join.

Would be nice if they did another one at the Turf Club before it closes for good! Not sure if SQ still sponsors 1 of the races...

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight000 View Post

Food was nice. Wine was meh. Antony and Matt had a good chemistry and were very entertaining.

Would be nice if they did another one at the Turf Club before it closes for good! Not sure if SQ still sponsors 1 of the races...
          Wow...sounds like it was a wonderful event!

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight000 View Post

Nice to hear that. Did not receive any event invitation of late for the last one year.

Comment

Working...
            X