No announcement yet.

request to cancel miles (FQTV and FQTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request to cancel miles (FQTV and FQTS)

I have an upcoming flight from Europe to Singapore and back and it looks like it will be impossible to use FQTV and FQTS at the airport as it is a very small regional airport with rather untrained agents. Ideally I would like to have FQTS on SQ for the crediting of the PPS value and FQTV on TK for the miles. The question to the forum is:
    Assuming that the check-in agent only uses SQ, is it possible to ask SQ to cancel the miles so that I can put in a retro-claim with TK? Any experience in doing this? Any other suggestions?
    The itinerary is CFU-MUC-SIN-FRA-CFU
    Thank you for your help in advance

Nah. Too much hassle.

Put your TK account in your booking. Put your TK account when checking in.

14 days after the flight, go to Krisflyer website and do a retro-claim. Assuming the ticket is on SQ stock, the PPS value will post almost instantly.

I've stopped using the FQTV and FQTS way of doing things, after one flight posted with both PPS value and EQM to Krisflyer.

I've done the above with AS and KF for miles and PPS value and works flawlessly. Last did this a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dfs24 View Post
      Nah. Too much hassle.

Put your TK account in your booking. Put your TK account when checking in.

14 days after the flight, go to Krisflyer website and do a retro-claim. Assuming the ticket is on SQ stock, the PPS value will post almost instantly.

I've stopped using the FQTV and FQTS way of doing things, after one flight posted with both PPS value and EQM to Krisflyer.

I've done the above with AS and KF for miles and PPS value and works flawlessly. Last did this a month ago.
      In the end it all worked out. Could not add TK account in the booking as there was some issue with the app and web but gave it at check-in. All sorted, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X