LH code share for SQ325/326 SIN-FRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH code share for SQ325/326 SIN-FRA

Hi does anyone know what the LH codeshare # is for SQ325 & 326? I have LH9765 for SQ325, but don't know the code for 326. I looked up the old code share list we had and of course it was for SQ codeshare but *A metal!

My BRU corporate travel agents aren't as easy to work with compared to my SIN ones. But if I give them specific codes to book, they do okay. Unfortunately my current computer doesn't have the SQ timetable and I can't download & install either.

tia

It's LH9765 for SQ326 and LH9764 for SQ325.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thanks!! I figured but want to be sure

They already think I'm an idiot because I asked them to price a ticket for which I am waitlisted. Apparently that's not possible. ?????

Comment

LO4037 (SQ325) & LO4038 (SQ326) if you wanna complicate things

Comment

Okay, thanks everybody - booking is done, but I'm waitlisted on the LH codeshare though SQ availability is showing up at the SQ website. Grr.

After flying SIN-FRA on LH, I hate to admit to this, but gimme SQ back pleasepleaseprettyplease. The flight & service was fine - but perfunctory.

And I really just want SQ to restore BRU flights. They're already doing cargo flights! Maybe I should ask to hitch a ride....

Comment

Originally posted by fimo View Post
            After flying SIN-FRA on LH, I hate to admit to this, but gimme SQ back pleasepleaseprettyplease. The flight & service was fine - but perfunctory.
            I agree. I fly FRA-SIN a lot and am disappointed when I need to fly on LH metal.

And I really just want SQ to restore BRU flights.
            Perhaps when the 787 or A350 joins the fleet. The ideal aircraft for SIN-BRU would be the 787-8, but SQ haven't ordered any.

They're already doing cargo flights! Maybe I should ask to hitch a ride....
            I haven't been able to hitch a ride since before 9/11. Everything's tightened up now.

Comment

I could be really wrong here, but it seems that there is such a Huge J class cabin with more seats than SQ has in J - with LH F on top. Being pedantic here but having it like this kinda takes away the intimacy of a J cabin in the third section of J, with the en masses pouring past you. I know im making a huge deal out of nothing but i guess if you pay a bit more for your ticket.... Also to be able to get the codeshares SQ 2007 / 2008 compared to normal LH stock, ticket prices rise by 2000 AUD even though your on LH metal - is this fair since your buying a "SQ" seat

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
                with the en masses pouring past you.
                Funny you mention this because being the pro iron-curtain elitist prig that I am, I was giving everyone that RUDELY pushed past me the 'ol stinkeye. This was just after the plane rolled to a stop (but door not open) and I was really getting irked by the rude Y pax who couldn't even open their mouth and utter a simple 'excuse me/bitte'.

Comment

yeh - nah im with you fimo, if your entitled to the service then by all means it should be enforced as much as it needs to be.
                  The last thing i would like to enjoy is getting banged in the head by the minority of ingorant passengers with their swinging bags and jostling to get to the front...

oh Fimo you might be wanting BRU back but i want DUB to commence lol. I also saw the cargo planes (SQ's) flying in and out and am hoping SQ flies to DUB soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X