Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Pics if you please
    Will do. But the new card is exactly the same as what had been posted by StarG several posts prior to this. The difference is just the words LIFE MEMBER below SOLITAIRE.

Comment

I have just received my pack and to the SQ Lurker , I still dislike the new card design.

Will post some pics later tonight.

Comment

Congratulations!
        Well I am at AC Maple Leaf Lounge now. And when I showed my card for gaining entry (yeah I am in UA XY), she could not get what *G airlines on the card. After I said Singapore Airlines, she said, hmm different one than on the computer. So I showed her the old card, and she said, yup, I am familiar with that one, but the new one was her first to see.
        Last edited by CGK; 17 November 2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Every one talks about the SQ cards. For me, I am happy with my new DL Platinum card valid until 02/09. Early qualification!

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
            I thought the new design was quite refreshing...oh well...

Anyway, any redesign for *G?
            The stripe is now a richer shade of ... ochre? The "Singapore Airlines" is more legible; the "KrisFlyer" is in the new font; and the Elite Gold oval has shrunk ... to remind EGs of the level of recognition they can expect when flying SQ.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Great, you got it sorted all by yourself. Worried that I might do something with your #

Aah, I see the 'KrisFlyer' is more prominent. Not bad. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                The stripe is now a richer shade of ... ochre? The "Singapore Airlines" is more legible; the "KrisFlyer" is in the new font; and the Elite Gold oval has shrunk ... to remind EGs of the level of recognition they can expect when flying SQ.
                LOL, thanks, jjpb3!

When am I getting the new card? Next year?

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
                  When am I getting the new card? Next year?
                  At the beginning of your new membership year. Unless ... YGPM.
                  Last edited by jjpb3; 18 November 2007, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Ummm, why does the "new" card below also have a 2003 expiry??

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      Ummm, why does the "new" card below also have a 2003 expiry??
                      It says "Member since".

Comment

• Originally posted by McCoy View Post
                        It says "Member since".
                        Ah!

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                          Ah!
                          Welcome to our world, you PPS snob.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            Welcome to our world, you PPS snob.
                            Yes, well you know, "Years Qualified" always had a classier ring to it...

But I reckon that that's gone in PPS world.

Comment

• I had to request a replacement card (no thanks to some sticky fingers in Madrid) and was quite surprised to receive the new card. So that was pretty cool, since I didn't expect to renew my status next year it was nice just to have the new card even though I much prefer the old one!

Comment

• Originally posted by fimo View Post
                                I had to request a replacement card (no thanks to some sticky fingers in Madrid) and was quite surprised to receive the new card. So that was pretty cool, since I didn't expect to renew my status next year it was nice just to have the new card even though I much prefer the old one!
                                That's a good idea...hehe...I also expect to give the status up as early as next January

Comment

Working...
                                X