Citibank PremierMiles card (SIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockie111 View Post
    I received my miles on the 3rd working day after calling Citibank to request for a conversion
    Thanks for the info, rockie111 - that's great news - oh I'd better start planning my redemption then - hoping to go to SFO.
    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

I received my miles too on the 3rd working day after the request - that's pretty good.
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

I received a letter from Citi stating that the CX Platinum card will be cancelled from 31 May 2008. They will give 10,000 Citi Miles (forgotten about the exchange rate) for conversion to the Premier Miles Card.

Comment

In HK, we get nothing for the conversion from Citibank CX to PremierMiles...

Comment

I have this CitiBank Premier Miles Card...and they give you a Priority Pass Card (issued from HK)

You can transfer your CitiBank Miles to either KrisFlyer or Asia Miles for a fee of S$25. The best part in my opinion, the CitiMiles have no expiry date.

Some pictures of the lounge i was at recently in Changi Termial 1, Skyview Lounge

JWNY
            drink Coke...save water

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
              I received a letter from Citi stating that the CX Platinum card will be cancelled from 31 May 2008. They will give 10,000 Citi Miles (forgotten about the exchange rate) for conversion to the Premier Miles Card.
              Wah.. 10K Miles.. Thats SUPER WORTH IT LOR!!!
              Life's A Bitch,
              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Took more than 3 days for the miles to be credited to my KF a/c... Nearly missed the cut off date.

Comment

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post
                  Took more than 3 days for the miles to be credited to my KF a/c... Nearly missed the cut off date.
                  Just curious, how many days did it take in your case?

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                    Just curious, how many days did it take in your case?
                    Well, the miles were dated transferred 15 May, but up til 21 May they still weren't in..

OTOH, I got miles from OCBC in 1 day flat.

Guess it is really a case of YMMV.

Comment

Has anyone renewed their Cititbank PremierMiles card (presumably some of the early adopters will be reaching/have crossed the 1-year mark)?

Comment

my card was renewed, no annual fee was charged.
                        i received 10,000 bonus miles bonus but not the other 10,000, so i'm not too sure where the miles came from - the renewal bonus or spending bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by _w_ View Post
                          i received 10,000 bonus miles bonus but not the other 10,000, so i'm not too sure where the miles came from - the renewal bonus or spending bonus.
                          Curious, how much was your annual spending? Across S$50K?
                          Life's A Bitch,
                          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by _w_ View Post
                            No such luck for me.
                            I was given the 10,000 miles but charged $180.
                            Called them to request for a fee waiver, and they said they'll call
                            me back..........
                            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

I was given a choice of having the S$180 fee waiver or have the 10K Citi miles. Not both. The end result is still the same despite escalating 2 levels up within a week and impressing on them I have spent more than S$50K.

In the end, I succumb and took the miles as my valuation of those 10K miles is higher than S$180, not before expressing my dissatisfaction (in a gentle way) to the call centre agent.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                                I was given a choice of having the S$180 fee waiver or have the 10K Citi miles. Not both. The end result is still the same despite escalating 2 levels up within a week and impressing on them I have spent more than S$50K.

In the end, I succumb and took the miles as my valuation of those 10K miles is higher than S$180, not before expressing my dissatisfaction (in a gentle way) to the call centre agent.
                                Same for me - they called me back with the same offer and I decided to pay the $180 fee for the 10,000 miles. I spent much less than $50,000 though.

I think it's the first time I've ever paid an annual fee for any credit card, but that just shows how highly I regard this product !
                                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                                X