Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just have to practise the art of packing bottles into my checked luggage then.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Yes but please do leave the maximum 100 ml for KeithMEL.
      Yeah and I will definitely get you some clear zip lock bags.

Comment

Excellent news, both for CGK and KeithMEL (have to smile, can't find an "envious" smiley lol)

Today is a very bright and special day for SQTalk - we've all been rooting for you CGK, and following every step of the way through the ups and downs, the lonely night postings from you in the SKL, the troubles in Columbo, the missing bags, the SYD offload, the uncomfortable night at FRA...

...hats off to you mate, you're an incredibly special guy and I think I can safely say that all SQTalkers, like me, are grinning from ear to ear at today's news Nobody deserves this more than you, and it's recognition of your hard work (oh, and dollar spend )

Welcome to the world of God Like Treatment on SQ CGK,...just don't forget your support and encouragement team of lowly minions whilst you're bathing in Dom at the SKL

All the best,

nickbot & mrs nickbot

Comment

A million congrats CGk !

you made it with about 2 months to spare, well done !
          Would have loved to help in buying/transferring the bottle of Krug, but I don't think I'll be travelling again this week.

Please post pics of the LPP welcome pack and card when it comes ?

Congrats too to KeithMEL on winning the bottle of Krug, looks like you are going to have lots to look forward to on your upcoming trip !
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Congrats again to you CGK and to KeithMel ( you lucky sod) for winning the Krug sweepstakes!

Comment

WOOHOO!! Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations, CGK!

Enjoy the Krug, KeithMel

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  Welcome to the world of God Like Treatment on SQ CGK,...just don't forget your support and encouragement team of lowly minions whilst you're bathing in Dom at the SKL

All the best,

nickbot & mrs nickbot
                  Unfortunately, the world of god-like-treatment will allow only one guest. Thus, if we cross-path in the future, both of you have to fight each other, who will get to be the guest!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Thus, if we cross-path in the future, both of you have to fight each other, who will get to be the guest!
                    Since you should be allowed one guest in each lounge, they could alternate and take turns between the SKL and the PL?
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      the PL?
                      The PL? I've never heard of it! Hmm I had been there. Same as SKL J side. But could not remember when was the last time!

Comment

Hi,
                        Hope someone will post the picture of KeithMEL with his prize here. And the MOD can close the thread afterwards.

Comment

Hi,
                          Hope someone will post the picture of KeithMEL with his prize here. And the MOD can close the thread afterwards.
                          Sure, I'll try to remember to take a pic of him with it tonight at our DO.
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Unfortunately, the world of god-like-treatment will allow only one guest. Thus, if we cross-path in the future, both of you have to fight each other, who will get to be the guest!
                            Only just seen this post Surely CGK's God Like status would prevail ?!?

Comment

Yesterday at an airport in China which was not an SQ port of call, I met a couple from Singapore who are Life Members as shown in their luggage tags.They was told me it took them about 14 years to achieve it. They also thought that there is around 500 members. However, they felt SQ was ungracious not to continue Life Membership as probably many members have gone back to their home country and don't really fly SQ any more.

However, I forgot to ask them for a glimpse of their member cards...so I have to wait for CGK to post his on this site.
                              Last edited by LionCity; 18 July 2007, 09:09 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

From upright man's post in another thread

KeithMEL, the lucky winner with his prize

Congratulations on behalf of Singapore Airlines

Comment

Working...
                                X