X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Connect service via the App

Got this in an email today:

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

We are pleased to inform you that requesting a call-back using the PPS Connect service is more convenient than ever on the Singapore Airlines Mobile App. No prior registration is required.

Simply select the "KrisFlyer" tab when you open the SQ Mobile App, then tap "Request a call-back with PPS Connect." Just ensure that the mobile number from which you have requested for the call-back is the same as the mobile number(s) provided in your PPS Club membership profile. A representative from our KrisFlyer Membership Services will then return your call as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you may continue to use the PPS Connect SMS service. Just send a text message* in the format "PPS < your 10-digit PPS Club membership number >" to +65 9184 8888 to request for a call-back.

For more information, please visit krisflyer.com.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to being of service to you again.

Yours sincerely,
    Shirlene Teo
    Manager Loyalty Marketing

*Local/overseas SMS and phone charges apply.

Got the same email too. The feature was already there a while back since the new app launched and have used it already.

Not sure why the emailer took so long to release ? Is it because nobody knew?

But one thing is certain the app on iPhone is buggy and crashes very often. On iPad it is smooth but on iPhone it's really bad. Take like 10 seconds to load and still sometimes crashes out when I try to close the app it freezes my iPhone for like 10 secs. Not sure if android users face this ?

Comment

I have used PPS Connect (via SMS) a couple of time some years ago. The downside of it is that I had no idea when SQ would call back; no estimated time or an ability to set a time for them to call me. If I'm in and out of meetings, it's rather annoying. After trying it out a couple of times I gave up as I had QPP/TPP status and that meant I didn't have to wait too long on the line to speak to a person.

Comment

The new feature simply send Sms via the app with the preloaded KF member number. So it's pretty much the same as before but slight more convenient

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          I have used PPS Connect (via SMS) a couple of time some years ago. The downside of it is that I had no idea when SQ would call back; no estimated time or an ability to set a time for them to call me. If I'm in and out of meetings, it's rather annoying. After trying it out a couple of times I gave up as I had QPP/TPP status and that meant I didn't have to wait too long on the line to speak to a person.
          I have been getting a call back within 10-15 min usually.
          But in some isolated cases, no call back ....

I also thought I had used the app before. So not sure why only now they send a circular about it.

Comment

Working...
          X