Can you book a stopover online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you book a stopover online?

I am trying to make a redemption booking onli9ne to save 15% but can't see how to add a stop over. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

My plan is to fly LHR-SIN-MEL straight through. On the return I would like to stop in Singapore for a few days: MEL-SIN break for three days then SIN-LHR.

Originally posted by VC10 Boy View Post
    I am trying to make a redemption booking onli9ne to save 15% but can't see how to add a stop over. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

My plan is to fly LHR-SIN-MEL straight through. On the return I would like to stop in Singapore for a few days: MEL-SIN break for three days then SIN-LHR.
    Hi VC10 Boy!

The online booking function on the SQ website supports redemptions with stopovers.

You need to login to your KF account to make a redemption booking.

After you select your LHR-MEL and MEL-LHR sectors, you will get a screen which allows you to add stopovers.

Sample screenshot here:

If you click the + you will see a dropdown which allows you to select a stopover in Singapore, and your new departure date for SIN-LHR.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Hi
      You can call Krisflyer contact centre and tell them the situation.
      They will still honor you the 15% online discount as you unable to do it online.

Comment

Working...
      X