Award cancellation fee question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award cancellation fee question

Silly question here but I can't seem to find the answer online anywhere.
    If I book 3 award tickets in the one PNR and cancel them later, do I get charged $30 to redeposit the miles or $90 (3x30)?

Thanks

Mingster

Originally posted by mingster View Post
    Silly question here but I can't seem to find the answer online anywhere.
    If I book 3 award tickets in the one PNR and cancel them later, do I get charged $30 to redeposit the miles or $90 (3x30)?

Thanks

Mingster
    From SQ website
    If the ticket for your redemption booking has been issued, but it has not been used, please call KrisFlyer Membership Services to cancel the booking. Miles will be re-deposited into your KrisFlyer account only if they are still valid and have not expired.
    A service fee will apply, and is chargeable at USD30 for KrisFlyer members, or USD15 for KrisFlyer Elite and PPS Club members.
    If the cancellation of ticket is within 24 hours of the scheduled flight departure, a cancellation fee of USD75 will also apply, in addition to the service fee above.

Comment

It is still vague from the SQ website. In my experience, having had 2 passengers on one PNR it is obviously still 2 different e-tickets, so 2 x 30US$ for cancellation.

Comment

Its based on a per person. So even if you have 1 ticket with 4 person, it will be 4 x US$30 = US$120.
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Same PNR for 4 pax still has 4 different e-tickets (not 1). So yes per person, per ticket. Same, same

Comment

Working...
          X