Valid KF Award Routing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valid KF Award Routing?

Is SIN-ZRH-FRA-PH valid for a KF one way award? Want to try LH first class and was wondering if its a valid routing as I know SQ is a stickler on backtracking so I guess is traveling between ZRH/FRA considered backtracking even though they are very close by? Would have obviously flown into FRA directly from SIN but that saver award wasn't available.

Originally posted by ASUDan130 View Post
    Is SIN-ZRH-FRA-PH valid for a KF one way award? Want to try LH first class and was wondering if its a valid routing as I know SQ is a stickler on backtracking so I guess is traveling between ZRH/FRA considered backtracking even though they are very close by? Would have obviously flown into FRA directly from SIN but that saver award wasn't available.
    What is PH?

This kind of minor backtrack is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
      What is PH?

This kind of minor backtrack is fine.
      Sorry I meant PHL I am hoping though since I have SIN-JFK that they will let me just go to FRA instead of having to make the extra flight to ZRH just to get back to FRA as the SIN-FRA is wait listed and I know won't open because I have the saver award seat.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUDan130 View Post
        Sorry I meant PHL I am hoping though since I have SIN-JFK that they will let me just go to FRA instead of having to make the extra flight to ZRH just to get back to FRA as the SIN-FRA is wait listed and I know won't open because I have the saver award seat.
        It's also a lot more expensive in miles to redeem LH as compared to what you already have. Try LH another time.

Or closer to the date within 2 weeks (do you know LH only releases F seats for award in 2 weeks time frame?), explore SIn-China/India-FRA-PHL. I think is easier to get than trying to get ZRH or FRA with SQ in short time frame like that.

Check PEK, PVG, BLR, BOM, DEL for LH F seats.

Comment

Working...
        X