Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption PNR cancelled by system

Hi all,

Recently had a redemption PNR that was waitlisted and cleared. Was given a TTL but the PNR now is cancelled ("by the system" according to the agent) before the TTL.

Anyone encountered this before?

Yes, it happened to me last November when I travelled from Singapore to London. By that time, the waitlist was already closed. I called up the usual kris flyer number and managed to get the upgrade confirmed within 24 hrs but no explanation was given other than "system issue".

Comment

I had a more unique (and unbelievable) issue last year. I booked HKG - TPE on BR via KrisFlyer. SQ confirmed the tickets, but told me that as BR is new, they can't issue and need to coordinate with BR. 3 days later, SQ called me and told me BR cancelled my tickets. I was flabbergasted to say the least.

Ended up, I booked myself on CX via AsiaMiles.
      Life's A Bitch,
      Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Too bad the seat is gone. Waitlisted for the flight, but getting fuller and fuller. Hoping the WL will clear at T-30.

Comment

In that kind of situation, calling up and manually asking if someone could send a chaser is definitely worth the effort

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            In that kind of situation, calling up and manually asking if someone could send a chaser is definitely worth the effort
            Kyo, have already done that.. Every few days.

Comment

Working...
            X