First First/Suites Redemption?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    This isn't a very answerable question unless you've discovered some massive previously unknown flaw with 2C/D.
    Even so, you still have to choose. 3AC or 3CD?

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
      What would you recommend to be the best seat in the Suites? I've been reading that Row 1 is close to the stairs and row 4 is close to the galley.
      If travelling solo IMHO 3C best Suite in R by far - with an ounce of luck you won't get another pax selecting 3D which will give you a double bed to yourself when snooze time arrives. If couples then clearly 3C/D best and easiest combo - 2C/D bassinet Suites and cannot be selected on line - you can call and request but be prepared to move if bassinet Suite actually reqd.

Bear in mind RHDs best suited to C or F Suites - LHDs best suited to A and D Suites.

Comment

post deleted
        Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Call up Krisflyer

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
            I've got my booking open and I realised I can't Book The Cook. It doesn't seem to allow me to do it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
            Yes have same problem with a number of bookings - indeed SQ / KF IT team cannot seem to fix the bug for whatever reason - but if you call KF they will BTC for you - I have some BTC selections that KF can see back end but I cannot see in the booking - PITA TBH.

Comment

Working...
            X