I don't want the diary and calendar letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want the diary and calendar letter

Just received an email from PPS asking me to respond if I do not wish to receive both the dairy and the calendar ever again. But no mention of a replacement gift. I guess they heard us. I think if the majority tells them they don't want it, they may feel safe enough to stop printing them after the 2015 edition. Hopefully they will give something more useful as a replacement.

The problem is that you either receive BOTH the diary and calendar, or decline to receive BOTH of them. Shhissshh!!! I want the calendar, but don't want the diary .. so the default choice becomes to receive both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickson View Post
      The problem is that you either receive BOTH the diary and calendar, or decline to receive BOTH of them. Shhissshh!!! I want the calendar, but don't want the diary .. so the default choice becomes to receive both of them.
      I do agree that it is quite helpful having a hardcopy calendar than looking at one on a tablet or desktop computer.

Comment

How hard is it to give it away or just throw it in the bin...?? Even just on this forum, seems to be plenty of people who would be willing to take it off your hands.

Comment

Yup, chuck me whatever you don't want

Comment

Working...
          X