Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight cancelled moved to another flight options

Okay so SQ cancelled SQ319 on 1 day in a few months

They moved me automatically to SQ305 which leaves 6 hours earlier and means no time in London really.

It's also a downgrade from the NEW 777W to the old 777W

Before I call.... What are my options now?

There is no availability on the later A380 flight on the same day

Can I change days totally or get moved to the a380

This was in F on a saver award

Just my luck a random cancellation of sq319

By availability I mean saver F....

Thoughts

Comment

well, my experience for commercial booking is that we got the upper hand if sq cancelled their flight. That applies to V-class tickets. I even managed to get flight that is originally not qualified for V-class. You might as well move to another day.

Not sure about redemption.

Comment

Thanks. I am expecting not to have luck moving to the later flight..

Will just have to call I guess

Comment

Call and hold your ground and express your disappointment/frustration. Escalate as needed. They'll eventually move you. If you have any SQ status, that'll help also... not your fault they cancelled the flight, after all

Comment

Just say you're unable to make the earlier flight due to event/meeting/etc & they will change your flight.

Comment

just got my flight changed by SQ. It's SQ616, and the change has only 5 mins difference. So, I just reconfirm it. but it happens to me once for LHR-SIN route. I bought v-class ticket, and I got not-so-pleasant SQ305, and changed to even more not-so-pleasant SQ317. Without me escalating anything, I got SQ321 at the end in a very simple process. Customers win in this case.

Comment

Working...
              X